Exciting news here at Omega HQ…
Due to our continued growth with our excellent clients, we are on the hunt for 2 new surveyor/analysts to join our elite team.
Must have the P402/403/404 (or RSPH equivalent) or CCP (CoCA) status.
Ideally you are a dual role surveyor / analyst however if you are an excellent one of the two, then don’t be put off applying – if you’re already great at one role then we can develop the other over time.
All experience levels considered BUT you must be the most competent and technically excellent version of you that you can be today. Average is not good enough. Then I will help you develop your expertise.
I simply need committed people with energy and drive to do their best every day. I need people who are happy to show up every day with great intentions to always do the right thing, be an expert, wow our clients, be a valued team member, feel recognised, love what you do and drive the business and your career forward.
- Our staff come for the money but stay for the experience
- Our clients come for the compliance but stay for the experience.
You see it’s all about the experience we deliver; how we make people feel. We might not get it right every time but every time we don’t, we learn and improve and get better. That is life.
It’ll also be hard work so don’t apply if you’re afraid of it. It will always be hard work, if we weren’t doing something hard then we’d have no business. If it was easy we would be absolutely swamped with competition.
- On a Sunday night, does the thought of another working week make you miserable?
- Do you just feel like a robotic surveyor or analyst with no sense of progression?
- Do you feel undervalued and not recognised or rewarded?
If yes, then what are you doing!! Why are you putting up with this? Speak to me now.
Get on board the Omega bus – we’re going places, only the best get a seat – is this you?
You could be having some of this:
- Development, training and progression
- Feel valued, recognised and rewarded
- the monthly Bobby Dazzler Award (voted by the team for best contribution or best improvment suggestion)
- the Omega Cine-mates (random draw each month where 4 of us go to the cinema in work time!)
- Free mobile phone insurance (for your own phone!) plus nearly 200 other perks to choose from via your free Perkbox membership [see perkbox.co.uk]
- 25 holidays on start and earn an extra 1 for each year worked (up to 5 extra for 5yrs loyalty)
and these are just some of the benefits….apply to find out more.
All home locations considered too as we cover the whole of the UK; the right person could be the new found leader of a new regional office. The regions of most interest are Glasgow/Edinburgh, Birmingham/Midlands & Manchester/North-West.
Love your job again.
What are you waiting for; take action. Part 1 is –
- Send your CV to email@example.com
- Call me on 07889 169 085
- And if you really want to shine, then also email a 2min video to introduce yourself
Will you make it to part 2 which is the live audition of your skills?
Gary McKendrick, MD